NOT APPLICABLE TO DIPLOMA, DLI AND COLLEGE OF MEDICINE GRADUATES
1. As from Monday, 9th January, 2017 ONLY Online Applications Forms attached with REMITA PAYMENT RECEIPT will be accepted. No physical appearance will be entertained except by invitation.
2. Attaching Only bank teller to application will not be accepted.
3. Handwritten filled forms would be rejected as from the date specified above.
4. Please note the above for your action as no excuse will be entertained.
Kindly help us to serve you better.
1. Pay the relevant charges as it applies to you through REMITA.NET.
2. Fill the online form by clicking Apply at the bottom of this page.
3. Attach your remitta tellers/evidence of payment on the attachment box.
4. You can preview and print the filled form before submitting.
5. You can download this instruction here.
6. Note: Print a copy of the filled form for reference.
|DOCUMENTS||PROCESSING FEES||DISPATCH METHOD||BANK ACCOUNTS(NAIRA ACCOUNT)|
|TRANSCRIPT (2 copies)
Statement of Results
Loss of Certificate
To whom it may concern
Engpsh As a medium
Within Lagos = N1000
Other States within Nigeria = N2,000
Courier Outside Nigeria (See details below)
WITHIN Nigeria = N200
OUTSIDE Nigeria = N400
E-Mail/Upload = N1000
For payment log on to www.unilag.edu.ng/remita
Click on Students.
Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) code and proceed to any Bank for payment
|DESTINATION||AMOUNT (Prevailing Rate)||ACCOUNTS|
|N : K||$ (Prevailing Rate)||£ (Prevailing Rate)||Naira Payments should be paid through www.unilag.edu.ng/remita|
Processing fee is different from postage fee, but should be paid together with a single remita receipt
Attached evidence of payment showing Remita Number along with the completed application form and click send
University of Lagos Transcript would be sent to ONLY Academic Institutions, Professional Organisations, Scholarship Boards, Embassies, and Accredited Agencies but NOT to private or personal address or personal email address.
If your responses are “Yes”, you can go ahead and attach the Evidence of payments/Transcript Label/Wes Form